Farm fresh Miami is an organic food and produce delivery service, similar to a co-op or a farm share, but not quite the same.
Farm fresh Miami delivers fresh, organic, locally grown fruits and vegetables right to your pick-up location every other week so that you can spend more time feeling good because you are: eating healthier, supporting local farms AND getting your weekly grocery shopping done in 5 minutes flat.
This means that every other week, we’ll send you a thoughtfully varied package of produce, depending on what is harvested that week plus any extra, a la carte items you choose to add to your share (more on that below…)
In each produce share, you’ll find leafy greens, ripe fruits, fresh vegetables, select roots and herbs, along with recipe suggestions to help you enjoy each and every item. When you arrive at your host site to pick up your food, everything will be neatly packed in a color-coded canvas tote, and extra items tagged with your name.
The Best Part Is…
It’s Cheaper and More Convenient than the Grocery
That’s right! Farm fresh Miami’s locally-grown, organic produce is actually less expensive than the ‘organic’ stuff they have shipped into major grocery stores.
PLUS, you can customize your share by selecting additional ‘a la carte’ items from our growing list of Extras (we have the very best from farm eggs to freshly baked bread, organic nuts, coffee, local artisanal snacks, cold-pressed juice, hand-made pasta, raw/vegan prepared foods… and much more!)
You can create your weekly shopping list once and have Farm fresh Miami deliver those staple items bi-weekly. This means that you can literally do all of your staple grocery shopping with Farm fresh Miami in less than 5 minutes per week. Then just arrive at your host location to pick up your ultra fresh, healthy, staple farm items.
HOW IT WORKS:
- When you sign up with Farm fresh Miami, you will receive a full share, half share or juicer’s share of produce, plus any Extra Options, delivered to your host location once every two weeks, rain or shine.
- Produce pick-up generally occurs every other Monday, Wednesday or Thursday between 3:00-7:30pm, depending on your location.
- FFM is a subscription service so the produce share plus any Extras you choose to add, will be billed automatically every two weeks, unless you choose otherwise by clicking on the ‘Delivery Hold’ button in your account (ie. you are assumed in every two weeks, unless you opt out.) Luckily, it is very easy to manage your account holds and subscription changes yourself right from your dashboard.
- The ‘Pause’ option is perfect for when you travel out of town and just don’t need the groceries.
- Of course, members are free to pause or cancel their membership as they please, although those requests must be received no later than 1:00pm on the Thursday afternoon prior to your delivery week.
- Check our ‘What’s Fresh’ page for examples of which items have been included in the last three deliveries.